I found this tag on Faisal‘s blog and thought maybe I should give it a shot. So, here goes:
1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes, I have; mostly when I did my three records (North Pole, first BASE jump, and the 1000km jet-ski). The last time I was probably seen on TV was when KJ and I were seen on the floor of Dewan Merdeka PWTC reacting to Dr M’s resignation announcement in 2002. KJ and I were quite close then.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes, I have. At several weddings, and at two hotel lounges.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
When I had hair? Yes. But it was fluorescent green and pink.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
I ate a whole frog, minus the poisonous top part.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Never. But I loathed the sender.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Lamp post, signboard, a closed glass door, and a wall.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Only corned beef fried rice.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Yes. Many times over.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Outside work? I used to run a community service center in the Kuang area. It would be suicidal to volunteer for anything in the office.